How to cancel your Chegg subscription?
Are you done with your Chegg subscription? Do you want to know how to cancel your Chegg subscription? This guide will show you how to cancel your Chegg subscription easily.
How to cancel your Chegg subscription on the website?
If you are unsatisfied with Chegg, you can easily cancel your subscription. Keep in mind that if you had subscribed through Chegg.com, you can only cancel the subscription on the browser by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Chegg account and click the drop-down menu near your profile picture.
- In the given options, select “My Account.”
- Visit the “Orders” section.
- Under the “Subscription” section, look for your current package with the renewal date.
- You should see “Cancel Subscription” just below “Access Now”; click it.
- Confirm your cancelation when prompted.
- After you cancel your subscription, you will receive a confirmation mail in your inbox.
How to cancel your Chegg subscription on mobile
If you purchase the Chegg subscription on its mobile app (Android or iPhone), you will notice that you must access the Google Play Store/App Store to cancel it. You can do that by doing the following:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
- Tap your profile picture on the top right and choose “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- Tap “Subscriptions” and choose Chegg from the lists.
- Proceed to tap “Cancel Subscription” and explain the reason for the cancelation when prompted.
- After entering your reason, tap “Continue.”
- Once again, tap “Cancel” to successfully terminate your subscription.
On the App Store, you need to follow the given steps:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone and tap on your name/photo.
- Tap “Subscriptions” and then find and tap on “Chegg.”
- At the bottom, tap on “Cancel Subscription” and choose “Confirm” to terminate your subscription permanently.
I should mention that the steps to cancel your Chegg free trial (if you are lucky enough to come across it) are the same as canceling your subscription.